Installation and correction: February 3, 2020
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
1. “Personal Information” in the privacy information shall mean “Personal Information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information on living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number contained in the information. Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions.
2. Of Privacy Information, “history information and characteristic information” refers to information other than the above-mentioned “Personal Information”. Services used, products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, Search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Privacy Information collection method)
1. Site may ask for Personal Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. when registering for use. In addition, transaction records including User’s Personal Information made between User and Business Partner, etc., and information regarding the settlement can be transferred to Business Partner of Site (including information provider, advertiser, advertisement distribution destination. It may be collected from “Business Partner”.
2. Site provides information on Services and software used, the products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, and the usage environment (for Users using mobile terminals). This includes the communication status of the terminal, various setting information for use, etc.), history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc. Collect when using or browsing pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using Personal Information)
The purpose of Site to collect and use Personal Information is as follows.
(1) Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., services used, purchased products, and the price for them to allow users to view, modify, and view their own registration information Purpose of displaying information about
(2) The purpose of using contact information, such as name and address, to use an email address to inform or contact the user or to send the product to the user or to contact User as necessary.
(3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and delivery result of postal mail with proof of delivery to verify the identity of the user
(4) In order to charge Users for payment, use the name and quantity of the purchased product, the type and period of the service used, the number of times, the amount charged, the name, the address, the payment information such as the bank account number and the credit card number, etc. Purpose of doing
(5) To make it easier for users to enter data, information registered on Site is displayed on the input screen, and other services based on User’s instructions (including those provided by Business Partner) ))
(6) In order to refuse the use of Users who violate Terms of Service, such as delaying payment or causing damage to third parties, or attempting to use Service for fraudulent or unjust purpose The purpose of using information to identify an individual, such as, usage, name and address
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from Users, information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as information on inquiries and billing, User’s service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose of using
(8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to third parties)1.
Site does not provide Personal information to third parties without the prior consent of Users except in the following cases: However, this does not apply where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in performing the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, there is no hindrance to the performance of such affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
(5) When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance:
i. Purpose of use includes provision to third parties
ii. Items of data provided to third parties
iii.Means or method of providing to third parties
vi. Stop providing Personal Information to third parties at the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When Site entrusts all or part of the handling of Personal Information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When Personal Information is provided along with the succession of business due to mergers or other reasons
(3) When Personal Information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of Personal Information to be jointly used, the scope of the jointly used person, the purpose of use of Users, and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the Personal Information has been notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. Site will disclose Personal Information without delay when requested to do so. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify that fact without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 5,000 yen per case will be charged.
(1) When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder proper execution of the business of Site
(3) Other cases that would violate laws and regulations
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than Personal Information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of Personal Information)
1. If User’s own Personal Information held by Site is incorrect information, User can request correction or deletion of the Personal Information from this site by the procedure specified by Site.
2. If Site receives a request from a User and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, Site will correct or delete Personal Information without delay and notify Users of this.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of Personal Information, etc.)
Site may suspend or delete the use of Personal Information on the grounds that Personal Information is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by improper means (” Will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, the use of personal information will be suspended and the person will be notified to that effect. Provided, however, that if the use of personal information is incurred at a large cost or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, and that alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual may be taken.，Take this alternative.
1. The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying Users.
2. Site will disclose Personal Information without delay when requested to do so. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify that fact without delay. When disclosing personal Information, a fee of 5,000 yen per case will be charged.
Article 9 (Contact for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Site name: “Sociology of the adult ages. ; Do you want to make an original site yourself by WordPress, don’t you.”
Site origin: Niigata-City, Niigata-Pref., Japan
Contact person: Akkiy
Email address: email@example.com